Better cuts with this blade!
Freud D1024X Diablo 10-Inch 24-Tooth ATB Ripping Saw Blade
- Model # - D1024X
- Diameter - 10"
- Machine Use - Table Saw
- Application - Ripping
- Teeth - 24 ATB (Alternate-Top Bevel)
- Arbor - 5/8"
- Kerf - .098"
- Hook Angle - 15°
- Great blade for ripping.
- Leaves no burning on hard maple and walnut.
- Leaves a straight, smooth, and burn free edge for gluing.
- Great for ripping boards that can be made into cutting boards.
- Thin kerf allows lower powered table saws to still cut harder or thicker woods with ease.
- Can use for cross-cutting on lumber, OSB, and lower grade plywoods.
- The red coating can cause sticking at the arbor on some table saws.
I have a an older craftsman contractors saw. I was having a hard time cutting hardwoods. My saw would bog down or cause lots of edge burn when cutting hardwoods with a "general purpose blade". I was trying to make cutting boards and was having to do a lot of sanding to get the edges good enough to glue together. I did some research and found this blade. What a difference it made! I can now cut all of the hardwoods I use with ease. Sometimes after ripping all my boards, I will leave this blade in when using my cross-cut sled because it does such a a good job.
In conclusion, If you are using a general purpose blade and/or are using a less than 3hp table saw, I highly recommend this blade.